Automobile and Motorcycle Insurance
Accidents happen. And though all vehicles in BC must carry Basic insurance through ICBC, optional insurance coverages are highly recommended to protect your vehicle for own damage.
With access to a variety of different insurance providers, we offer some of the most competitive prices in the market. You can choose to get your optional insurance from ICBC, Beacon, Family Auto, or Stratford insurance.
As one of the Lower Mainland’s most convenient and largest insurance firms, we make it easy to get the right insurance for your vehicle so you can drive with confidence. Consult with one of our licensed insurance agents to learn more about what’s available.
Features of Ridesmart Program:
- Annual Policy that includes Storage
- "All Risks" Physical Damage policy
- "Agreed Value", based on current market value
- $1,000 Trailer coverage
- $3,000 Riding Gear coverage
- $1,000 Lock Re-Keying (if keys are stolen)
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Travel Protection